Sunday, March 19, 2017

Shade's Lady (Reapers MC, #6.5) by: Joanna Wylde

Blurb:

New York Times bestselling author Joanna Wylde returns to the world of the Reapers Motorcycle Club…

Looking back, none of this would’ve happened if I hadn’t dropped my phone in the toilet. I mean, I could’ve walked away from him if I’d had it with me.
Or maybe not.
Maybe it was all over the first time he saw me, and he would’ve found another way. Probably—if there’s one thing I’ve learned, it’s that Shade always gets what he wants, and apparently he wanted me.
Right from the first.


* * *
 
 
 
I read the first book in this series a while ago, and wasn't a huge fan. Still, when I found out about this, I was really intrigued, so I figured why not give it another shot? Besides, this is a novella, so shorter than the full length books in this series. If I didn't care for it, at least I wouldn't be reading a three hundred some page thing.
 
So glad I took the chance! I loved this! It had a little bit of everything, action, romance, humor, and yes, obviously sex. Lots, and lots of sex, but without diminishing from the story, which was great! And I really enjoyed the story, too. The characters were interesting, believable, and didn't come off as stereotypes. Aside from being slightly repetitive about certain topics, like how there aren't many jobs in their small town, and how she ended up in jail that one time, the book flows really nicely. It kept my interest, and now I'm considering giving the other books in this series another shot!
 
You do not have to have read the others in order for this to make sense. At all. If you're looking for something fun (the main character Mandy is hilarious), hot (Shade. Need I say more?) and sweet, with a good storyline to boot, I highly recommend this one! Besides, at only 120 pages, what do you have to lose?
 

 
Last day to enter the giveaway a few posts below! I lot of you have checked it out, but not many have entered! There's a free entry, so you don't have to do anything more than click a button! Don't miss out on your chance to win free books!!!! :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment