Saturday, October 1, 2016

My Book is Getting Published!!!

Some of you might already know about my book, Amid Stars and Darkness, getting picked up by Swoon Reads back in April (which I still can't believe!) and that it's due for publication on July 18, 2017.

BUT

The Polyethnic Publishing recently signed Unhinged! I'm excited that this book will finally be getting a further reach and that you'll all be able to pick it up at a store :) Amazingly enough, it looks like this will be published by the end of the year (yes, by the end of 2016) which would be so cool! I know this isn't technically a review, but I wanted to spread the word. For more information, please go check out my main blog, which you can get to by clicking the link at the left sidebar, and/or my instagram account:

@TempestChani

This is my handle for most things, so you can also find me with it on Twitter and even Wattpad. :)

I finished The Night Circus yesterday so a review for that will be coming!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment