Friday, September 16, 2016

Sorry I've Been Away...

I have not been upkeeping this review blog, I admit. :/

HOWEVER I have still been reading a TON, and I still post reviews and ratings up on Goodreads.com without fail. I am very VERY active there. I'm going to try and be better about posting here as well, but to be honest, with working on my own book, and juggling both my Goodreads and Instagram accounts that's difficult.

That being said, if you're interested in seeing more book photos and getting suggestions on books you might want to check out, please follow me on Instagram! I post there DAILY.

My handle is @TempestChani

And, again, Goodreads.com is always a good place to see my reviews, and ratings. I also tend to post updates while I'm reading a book, so there are always lots of comments and whatnot in my activity feed.

Currently, I'm reading the second book in the Night and Nothing series, and I ABSOLUTLY LOVE IT.

As you can see below, I've posted 7 of my recent reviews, but I've read over 70 books this year already, so clearly that's no where near the amount of reviews that I've done, which you can check out on Goodreads.

Here's my link again:

https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/5171960.Chani_Lynn_Feener

No comments:

Post a Comment