Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Teen Writers?

Hey all,

Currently have a lull in my writing and while I have a shelf full of books to be read I'm interested in hearing from some of you guys out there! Any indie authors check this blog who write teen fiction, preferably of the paranormal genre? I'll read sci-fi, contemporary, and horror as well, but I'm currently in the mood for something paranormal, so if you've got something and you're looking for reviews I might be interested! My next project has to do with werewolves, so while I'm not really working on it right now, I'm definitely interested in checking out more books that have to do with lycans and whatnot!

If interested, please refer to the submission guidelines in the tab above! You can email me about this or contact me through my Goodreads.com page! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment