Sunday, April 21, 2013

Surrender (Bound Hearts, #1) by Lora Leigh

Review by Tempest.

Blurb:

Book 1 in the Bound Hearts series

Cole has wanted Tess for years. And he's warned her of this several times. He's also warned her HOW he wants her. Tied down in his bed, under his domination, surrendering to his desires . . .
* * *
Short review, sorry about that. :) But this book is an erotica so WARNING for those of you too young or not into that kind of thing. That's also why this is so short, I won't give anything away or get into inappropriate details. And trust me, this book had many. ;)
This was a really good book about accepting who you are. Despite the fact that Tess's mother has done everything in her power to make her daughter feel dirty and wrong for her desires, Cole somehow manages to convince Tess that she's not disgusting for wanting the things that she does. All in all, I loved the characters, and the way that they reacted to one another. Tess was a strong female lead who was unsure of herself, but she never came off as naive or a push over, which was good.  It was a short read that packed a lot of punch. I'll definitely be checking out the rest of the series, though I'm not sure how I feel about reading about her mother...who I hate. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment